Feb 26, 2009

Final Proposal


I have set out to create three different finals. No I'm not trying to over achieve or anything, I'm really just trying to take advantage of being able to use the render farm at school (something that I will sorely miss when I'm out of UIC).

The three projects will hopefully cover three areas that interest me. The first will be a vector render project from a videogame I created last year called Tomoe.


The second Project will hopefully be more of a gaming environment. Low Poly count models with simple texturing. It will carry a wrestling theme from a manga that I created this past winter break called "pinfall".











The Third project will be more ambitious, but also the shortest one of all. This will be more of a realistic and hi-polycount short. The more time I have the longer the clip will hopefully be. I will be using Zbrush to create the texturing for these models.














I have a lot to do, so I better get to it. Wish me luck!

~Roddy

No comments: