Oct 28, 2008

a Cubic Tragedy




This short clip is sort of an inside joke for maya artists I guess. It's about this polygon woman who is trying to fix up her face by.. merging the vertexes it seems? Except it doesn't turn out quite well. I thought this was fun idea, especially if you're familiar with Maya, cause you know exactly what's going on.

--Story board--
I have a lot of catching up to do with my project, but here is what I have for now. For those who haven't seen it(most of you), I'm working on something different from the glass skyscraper I showed in class, which was my first idea.
To keep it simple, it's my idea for magnetic cubic modules designed to transform an existing space into something different. However, I may find a way to incorporate the tower into my final project as well.

No comments: